ICC Certified Trainers
ANGEL CORTES L.
Executive Director of Coaching Positivo (Positive Coaching), Salvadoran company specializing in Coaching, Team Integration processes and Change Management.
International Trainer and Coach certified by the ICC (International Coaching Community) in London – Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages: Introductory Courses to Coaching and International Certification in Coaching.
International Trainer for Lambent do Brazil programs.
Member of the International Coaching Community (ICC)
Founding director of the Coaching Association of El Salvador.
An internationally experienced trainer, has trained and developed more than 30 executives from multiple nationalities and different company sectors, such as Purchases, Logistics, Operations, Sales, etc. At the same time, he has coordinated work teams and implemented projects in Business Information and Intelligence, and Change Management
Angel has the knowledge to apply and interpret Psychometric Behavioral and Emotional Intelligence tests (Classic Disc 2.0, Six Seconds, based on the Goleman model)
Has run, facilitated and monitored Strategic Planning processes and Strategic Value initiatives.
Has a degree in Business Administration from Preston University, USA, and a Master’s degree in Finances, specializing in Project Management and Administration.
Administration and Strategic Leadership High Management (Universidad de los Andes – Colombia)
– Effective Communication (Dale Carnegie Training Center).
– Strategic Planning (Fundación Empresarial para el Desarrollo – FEPADE)
– Retail Strategy & Management Program (Babson College – Boston, MA, USA)
– Comprehensive Merchandise Planning Seminar (Retail Systems & Services Institute – Orlando, FL, USA)
– Logistics Diploma (Fundación Salvadoreña para el Desarrollo Económico y Social – FUSADES)
– Demand Planning and Management Methods (El Salvador’s Chamber of Commerce).
Get more information
Request more information and we will answer you shortly