This webinar is about unconditional self-esteem.
It is for people, who want to open even more for their full potential, to use it without any doubts and experience enjoying life while reaching his goals with the energy and power coming from within!
For coaches and people of any professions, who want to develop their personal power and have more resources to reach their goals.
- What does it mean – “Unconditional” self-esteem.
- How did it help some people in their lives (examples).
- Steps to achieving this state and self-attitude.
- Two types of motivation: Motivation with the help of pushing, pressing, demanding, using “should”, “must”, opposite to self-motivation by interest, curiosity, willingness to experimenting, trying things, finding new ways.
- People from any professions from 20 to 70, who want to change their attitude from “I am not enough” to “I am enough”!
Language and dictation
- Program in English and completely online
- Participate through your computer, smartphone or tablet
- The session will be recorded and you will have permanent access to it
About the Trainer
Ludmila Frolova is an International Certified Coach Trainer, NLP Trainer, Hypnosis Trainer, Coach and Hypnotherapist.
Since 1995 she is the owner and leader at “Hypnose Instituttet” of Denmark, developing and holding trainings and courses in Personal Development, Personal Learning, teaching Coaching, NLP, Hypnosis, Psychotherapy. Working individually, holding development groups and Team-coaching.
Ludmila has over 25 years experience of teaching, conducting trainings and private practice, performing Coaching, Personal development, Hypnotherapy, and NLP.
- 1966-1972 Moscow University, Humanitarian faculty in Linguistic, Philology, and Psychology.
- 1977-1989 Studying practical psychology, psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, hypnosis, yoga and martial arts. Teaching and having private practice.
- 1990 Moved to Denmark.
- 1997 Certified NLP Trainer and Hypnosis Trainer.
- Since 1995 Owner and leader at “Hypnose Instituttet”, Denmark, where I work with Coaching, NLP, Psychotherapy, Hypnosis, conduct certified trainings, working with individuals, getting very good results.
- 2007-2008 ICC Coach, Business Coaching, Team Coaching.
- 2009 ICC Coaching Trainer.
- Ludmila is working internationally, teaching, training and giving individual sessions in three languages: Danish, Russian and English.
- Book: “Hypnose og NLP” (Hypnosis and NLP) – 2005, second edition.
- CD: A set of 9 training’s CDs – Hypnosis/NLP Practitioner materials – in Danish.
Get more information
Request more information and we will answer you shortly.