International Certification in Life Coaching
About the Program
This unique course is geared toward training coaches to help people balance their lives. Many executive coaches need these skills since many executives don’t have balanced lives. This course is designed to integrate executive coaching skills to help executives balance their lives and achieve unprecedented results.
It is open to ICC-certified coaches and others who have completed suitable initial training.
Freer and Happier Clients
Businesses lose millions of euros, pounds, and dollars each year because their employees are stressed, miss work, or make poor decisions when they’re there.
The less stressed they are, the happier they will be. This course will provide tools to work as a coach with clients who are under pressure and want to be happier and freer.
Certifications per year
Higher credibility in the executive coaching sector
Help your clients balance their lives, be less stressed, and be happier, as well as achieve the results they want.
Greater knowledge and confidence in using life coaching tools
This course will provide tools to work as a coach with clients who are stressed or under pressure and want to make changes in their lives, helping them be happier and freer.
Training and Certification Process
Participants work on planning and establishing goals through self-evaluation questionnaires, book reviews, and planning the learning experience.
Participants complete certification activities, including client coaching projects, self-evaluations and conceptual integration tasks, book reviews, and self-coaching projects.
Details of the Certification
- Your lifestyle.
- How to find your ideal life balance.
- Self-observation as a powerful tool for change.
- How to stop being a victim and become an agent who makes a difference with their actions.
- How to manage stress.
- How to manage judgments and pressures of “obligations” that cause stress.
- Deep work on values and how to live based on them.
- Self-attribution theory.
- The three ways of thinking that cause stress and how to change them.
- Positive psychology and happiness.
- The state of flow and how to reach it.
- How to balance commitment and participation.
- Better knowledge and confidence in using personal coaching tools.
- Higher credibility in the executive market.
- The ability to help clients balance their lives.
- The ability to help clients be happier and less stressed.
- The course is part of an integral training in coaching. This is a complete training in personal coaching, not just a single course.
- The manual was written by Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages, the successful authors of the books Coaching with NLP and How Coaching Works.
- This is an international certification training accredited by ICC. Participants will receive an international certificate when they complete the entire course.
Activities required to get the certification
Develop a written review of a book relevant to coaching found on the list provided in the training. This summary will be distributed to all participants and to the trainer for comments and feedback.
Participants must fulfill at least 20 hours of coaching, with at least two teams; each one will receive at least ten hours of coaching. They should present a written report of those coaching projects to the trainer, within six months of the initial training. You may also present a video with written commentary.
Participants will complete a written exam that will cover the theory and practice of professional team coaching.
Each participant will complete a research project on a topic of interest related to team coaching. The written reports should only include feedback on the process and respect the confidentiality agreed upon between coach and client. You should also request that each client give ICC their opinion about the coaching process.
Each participant will work on a project for their own development. Participants should present their goals for the project to the trainer – the values it represents and their plan of action – one month before the end of the course. This project could entail a course of study or any self-development activity. The project should be finished in three months, and a written report should be turned in to the trainer.
Training Integration Questionnaire
Participants will complete a questionnaire that will serve to integrate the content presented during the program.
Do you want to become a Life Coach?
Request more information and we will answer you shortly.