International Certification in Team Coaching
About the Program
Team coaching is currently one of the most rapidly growing markets in the business world. Organizations that have already tested the effectiveness of individual coaching are introducing this philosophy at all levels, for which highly specialized coaches are needed to create more cohesive, creative, and efficient work teams.
When teams work fluidly, people do well, and the business works. The excellent results come from a combined better creativity and focus on what is important, which gives their work a greater velocity. Team coaching is a previously tested catalyst in this skilled circle.
It is open to ICC-certified coaches and others who have completed suitable initial training.
Become a Team Coach
This course will provide a valuable guided experience in team coaching and officially accredit you as a business team coach, able to help others perform at their maximum capacity.
This program requires 122 hours of study that include planning and preparation stages, the team coaching course, and certification activities.
The Team Coaching course uses the training program and methodology created by Lambent, which was awarded with the European Quality Award (EQA) in 2010 by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC).
Benefits of the Certification
Credibility in the Business Sector
Training and Certification Process
Topics covered during the training
- Definitions and structure of team coaching applied to business.
- The characteristics of high-performance teams and how to develop them.
- The obstacles to achieving high-performance and how to manage them.
- Advanced research skills to get the best out of teams.
- Teams as systems: using points of influence and feedback.
- How to get agreement on and clarify team goals.
- How to work with the team’s values.
- The various team stages and how to manage them.
- How to measure team development.
- How to lead with team conflicts.
- Team psychogeography and how to work with it.
- How to structure effective team action plans.
- Using team values for motivation.
- How to choose between the different team coaching models.
Who is it for?
- For coaches, this course represents the opportunity to broaden and maximize the services they offer to their clients by increasing the impact their business team interventions can have on the organization.
- For leaders and executives, this course lets them discover a new way of interacting with teams, developing the processes of empowerment necessary for high-performance teams.
- It is also suitable for people who work in human resources and who are looking for new ways to intervene in organizations and support internal clients and teams.
Required Activities for the Certification
Training Integration Questionnaire
Do you want to become a Team Coach?
Request more information and we will answer you shortly.