International Certification in Business Coaching
About the Program
The program for the International Certification in Business Coaching is a specialized training for coaches who want to work with individual clients in a business context.
It is an advanced training that works for all ICC-certified coaches and all coaches who have completed any suitable initial training.
New Challenges, New Skills
Regular coaching training won’t prepare you for the difficulties and challenges of coaching in organizations. You need new and different skills to coach managers and leaders. Managers need the best coaching skills to get the best out of their personnel.
European companies using Coaching
Fortune 500 companies using Coaching
Companies that believe Coaching works
Become an agent of change in organizations
Greater knowledge and confidence in using coaching tools.
Integral training in business coaching
Higher credibility in the business coaching sector.
Training and Certification Process
Participants work on planning and establishing goals through self-evaluation questionnaires, book reviews, and planning the learning experience.
Participants complete certification activities, including client coaching projects, self-evaluations and conceptual integration tasks, book reviews, and self-coaching projects.
Topics Covered in the Certification
- How to clarify objectives and values.
- The business coaching wheel: Find points of influence.
- Systemic thinking applied to business.
- Move from expectation management to agreement management.
- Confidentiality and ethics in business coaching.
- The four business quadrants and how to use them in coaching.
- Create responsibility, accountability, and commitment.
- Advanced research skills.
- The five main problems of business coaching and how to overcome them.
- The importance of perspectives and how to use them.
- Perspectives as an analytical tool.
- How to build a powerful Development Plan.
- Tools for planning actions.
- The transition model for career development.
- How to measure coaching results, including return on investment (ROI).
- Create a culture of coaching.
- Introduction to mentoring.
Who is it for?
- Organizational psychologists
The majority of business coaching is geared toward leaders: executives and high-level managers. They need to be leaders, and coaching is one of the most powerful personalized ways to help them achieve that.
What makes this course unique?
- An international certification in business coaching.
- Internationally recognized quality training from the ICC.
- Internationally prestigious trainers who are experienced executive coaches.
- Necessary step to getting certified as a corporate coach.
Activities Required for the Certification
Develop a written review of a book relevant to coaching found on the list provided in the training. This summary will be distributed to all participants and to the trainer for comments and feedback.
Participants must fulfill at least 20 hours of coaching, with at least two teams; each one will receive at least ten hours of coaching. They should present a written report of those coaching projects to the trainer, within six months of the initial training. You may also present a video with written commentary.
Participants will complete a written exam that will cover the theory and practice of professional team coaching.
Each participant will complete a research project on a topic of interest related to team coaching. The written reports should only include feedback on the process and respect the confidentiality agreed upon between coach and client. You should also request that each client give the ICC their opinion about the coaching process.
Each participant will work on a project for their own development. Participants should present their goals for the project to the trainer – the values it represents and their plan of action – one month before the end of the course. This project could entail a course of study or any self-development activity. The project should be finished in three months, and a written report should be turned in to the trainer.
Training Integration Questionnaire
Participants will complete a questionnaire that will serve to integrate the content presented during the program.
Do you want to become a Business Coach?
Request more information and we will answer you shortly.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]