The newest book from Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages was selected in the “Books we Love” section from Marshall Goldsmith’s newsletter this week.
Marshall Goldsmith is a world-renowned business educator and coach, and the leading expert in his field. His singular ability to get results for top leaders has drawn over 150 CEOs and their management teams to address change in the workplace.
Among his many awards and recognitions:
- The World’s most influential leadership thinker (2015 and 2011), top ten business thinker, and top rated executive coach (2015, 2013, and 2011) by Thinkers 50;
- Lifetime achievement award for management education, from the Institute for Management Studies;
- One of five most respected executive coaches, by Forbes;
- Top ten executive educators, by the Wall Street Journal;
- Fifty great leaders who have impacted the field of management over the past eighty years, by the American Management Association (AMA);
- 15 Greatest Business Thinkers in the World, by The Times;
- The John E. Anderson Distinguished Alumni Award (2012), the highest accolade for exceptional achievement that the school may bestow upon alumni, by the UCLA Anderson School of Management, among others.
Order yours at Amazon!
Get more information
Request more information and we will answer you shortly.